Sunday, October 28, 2018

Ranch Rebuild

It's been 2 years since I let the ranch go fallow due to a medical issue back then. Today, I officially started work on the ranch. There were several startup tries months ago. But it faltered.

I have been walking inside the ranch area, and seeing the fly pens, water troughs, and feeding trays right where I had left them 2 years before. There were hot pepper plants, Kamias (Pickle Fruit), and lemon trees growing wildly. I am hoping to find my kalamansi trees further in. Where I had planted them. I also spotted a Sour Sop sapling. Looking forward to seeing if my other fruit trees are still there in the next couple of days.

I definitely need more goats to clean back the jungle. I'm going to have to write up my new Ranch Plan.

ESTA
KEEP SMILINGšŸ¤ 


No comments:

Post a Comment